Expara Deals is an on-line deal syndication platform that allows angel investors, incubators, accelerators and VCs to easily syndicate their early-stage venture capital deals. The simple process can be completed within a few weeks. Unlike other crowd-funding sites where companies seek to match with investors, all deals on Expara Deals are posted by investors looking for co-investors. Investors can be assured that all deals on Expara Deals have already been vetted by another investor.
Investors can register as an Angel Investor, Accelerator/Incubator or VC. To find co-investors, you upload basic information about your deals, along with relevant materials. Your deals will then be seen by the other investors on Expara Deals, who can then indicate interest in participating. When you reach your targeted investment amount, Expara (optionally) handles the syndication for you.
- Investors post deals they are leading.
- Other investors indicate interest to syndicate.
- Syndicate is formed. Deal is closed.
- Expara sets up and manages SPV investment vehicle.
- SPV invests in company..
- Company receives funds from SPV, gaining only one new shareholder
Investors can register for Expara Deals here.